2018 Bordeaux Blind Tasting (12 Oct 2023)
Every Sip Is A Masterpiece
WE PUT THE FAMOUS LABELS OF EACH REGION TO TEST!
ARE 100 POINTER WINES REALLY WORTH THE MONEY?
CAN YOU DIFFERENTIATE THEM IN A BLIND TASTING?
Do not miss this rare event of indulgence!
We’ve carefully selected a line-up of extraordinary Red Bordeaux wines!
No other event in Singapore has yet to offer this kind of vintage tasting opportunity for
both aspiring enthusiasts and seasoned collectors.
A must-attend event for anyone serious and wants to learn more about great vintage wines,
and we can’t wait to raise a glass with you there.
2018 Bordeaux Blind Tasting
Featuring some of the most renowned and respected wineries in the region.
These wines represent the pinnacle of excellence, crafted with the utmost care and attention to detail.
100 Pointer Flight
2018 Haut Brion ($1290)
2018 Chateau Palmer ($800)
2018 Pichon Lalande ($400)
2018 Duhart Milon ($170)
St Estephe Flight
2018 Cos Destournel ($340)
2018 Chateau Meyney ($120)
2018 Chateau Gazin ($170)
2018 Chateau La Creation Pomerol ($90)
Each person will receive around 30ml per label
Top 5 Reasons Why You Must Taste Them
1) Bordeaux 2018 will be remembered as an exceptional year, with no shortage of outstanding wines from this extraordinary vintage. The wines from this vintage are characterized by their richness, depth, and complexity, with intense fruit flavors and firm tannins that provide structure and ageability.
2) Haut-Brion produced another exceptional vintage, continuing its long-standing tradition of crafting some of the world's finest wines. It's 2018 received a 100 pointer from Wine Advocate revealing tightly wound black fruit, red berry and exotic spice layers within a solid, wonderfully plush frame and seamless freshness, finishing with epic length and loads of earth and mineral sparks.
3) Chateau Palmer another great label received a 100 pointer from Jane Anson stating this truly is a brilliant wine, unusual, and beautiful. Even Wine Spectator agrees and a gave a 100 pointer too!
With almost the same blend as Haut Brion, lets see how this two wines fight out in a blind tasting.
4) Pichon Lalande had a great success for the 2018 vintage too. Hear what wine critics are say!
"An almost Château Latour-like stature and structure"
"Focused and minerally with a long finish"
"Rich, Seductive and Plush"
"One of the high water marks of the vintage"
5) Chateau Meyney has been often compared to some Grand Cru Classe as the same performance or even better quality. How will this wine compare with the great Cos Destournel with many wine critics giving the same score of 98 points. A wine that has flawless balance as well as a level of purity that's off the charts.
Why spend $3400 when you can taste them at a fraction of the price!
Vintage Bordeaux Wines Can Be Really Expensive…
So why not indulge in a little luxury and treat yourself to these vintage wines?
Limited Slots...so act fast and take advantage of this rare opportunity to taste the timeless elegance of these exquisite wines
Limited Slots Available
Usual Price: $159
EARLY BIRD PRICE:
+ Free $20 voucher to purchase any above wines
This Is One Tasting You Should Not Miss.
No Where In Singapore Would You Be Able
To Taste 100 Pointer Bordeaux Wines At This Price!
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.