WSET Wine Educator
Fine Wines SG is an industry leader in Singapore providing the highest quality of wine education including including WSET certification courses and our own in-person classes. If you are looking for an opportunity to flex your wine knowledge and thrive at a great organisation with amazing growth potential, this role is for you!
The successful candidate must be energetic & positive, have a background in wine education, have a successful track record of wine sales and be driven to reach and surpass goals. The candidate must also be an enthusiastic team player who enjoys being part of a growing and successful business.
This is a full-time position, requiring to work on weekends. Salary will be commensurate with experience and will include a competitive commission and benefits package.
- The ideal candidate has strong technical wine proficiency, a compelling communication style that can command a room, a genuine service heart, strong sales skills and thrives on collaboration to achieve objectives.
- Teach WSET Level 1/Level 2 and short wine courses in Singapore
- Write technical tasting notes for new and library wine releases
- Craft food and wine pairings to best showcase our wines
- Responsible for team training and development
- Facilitates staff wine service training and other training related to wine education under WSET tasting requirements
- Work collaboratively with winemaking, grower relations, management, marketing and the tasting room
- Manage and plan corporate wine appreciation events in Singapore
- Create and maintain the staff wine education program
- Work with management team to develop sales education plan
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.